- Identify, design, and implement with ease the leadership conversations that may currently be missing.
- Increase your leadership awareness so that you can navigate the political landscape in your organization most effectively.
- Identify and eliminate self-imposed stressors so that you can get out of your own way and make things happen.
- Find clarity within chaos.
- Increase your results, recognition, and rewards.
- Create, increase, or leverage innovation, impact, legacy, and influence.
- Strategically manage your boss or the Board.
- Influence: Get things done through people who don’t report to you.
- Communicate for alignment across the organization.
- Motivate and engage others through effective collaboration.
Harvard Business Review and Korn Ferry show it a bit differently, but it all aligns with the top ten list above.
From Korn Ferry: