I had a coaching client recently ask me to list my top ten recommendations for books about executive coaching. I did, and posted it HERE. But that got me thinking! Here’s my list of the top twelve books on Leadership and when I get my act together I’ll post top ten (or twelve) lists for books on networking, marketing, and sales as well!
- Primal Leadership (Daniel Goleman)
- Legacy Leadership (Jeannine Sandstrom, Lee Smith)
- The DNA of Leadership (Judith Glaser)
- Leading From the Inside Out (Virginia Bianco-Mathis, Cynthia Roman, Lisa Nabors)
- Leadership is an Art (Max DePree)
- Principle-Centered Leadership (Stephen R. Covey)
- Enlightened Leadership: Getting to the Heart of Change (Ed Oakley, Doug Krug)
- Secrets of a CEO Coach (D.A. Benton)
- The Next Level: What Insiders Know About Executive Success (Scott Eblin)
- Resilient Leadership (Bob Duggan, Jim Moyer)
- An Attitude of Excellence (Willie Jolley)
- The Transparent Leader (Steve Gladis)
Lou Chrostowski suggested adding “Immunity to Change” and “Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart” (which I have listed on my Top Ten Books on Business Coaching already (http://leadingcoachescenter.com/blog/leadership/top-ten-books-on-business-coaching)
Meredith Kimbell wants to add “Leadership without Easy Answers” (Ronald Heifetz)
Thanks! What else?