Transform your career or business growth! Enroll in Keith Ferrazzi’s Relationship Masters Academy today.
Who you know and what you do with your connections are critical to your success. As the world’s foremost expert in relationship development, Keith Ferrazzi has spent the past decade teaching Fortune 100 executives how to revolutionize their businesses and careers through professional relationships. He is the #1 New York Times Bestselling author of Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back and the CEO of the consulting and training firm, Ferrazzi Greenlight. Both Forbes and Inc. have called him one of the world’s most “connected” individuals.
Now, in his new, online Relationship Masters Academy, Ferrazzi shares the exclusive relationship system once only taught to top executives with you. The next class begins on November 1st, 2010.
About the Course
The Relationship Masters Academy is the ONLY program providing trusted expertise on how to leverage relationships for professional success from the foremost leader in business relationships, Keith Ferrazzi.
This course also applies to the real world and is built around your schedule. This flexible program offers a new type of learning – one that has all the benefits of online courses along with added support through weekly phone instruction and coaching, missions that teach “on the job,” and peer-to-peer forums.
In two to three hours a week for ten weeks, you will learn techniques that will immediately help you get the most from your relationships. Lessons and “missions” will teach you how to:
- Organize, maintain, and grow a customized network of friends, colleagues, customers and mentors that produces a never-ending stream of business opportunities
- Build emotional ties that transcend transactions with prospects and client
- Get the key influencers in your profession motivated to see you succeed
- Build networking activities into your schedule seamlessly and efficiently
- Exponentially increase your overall business/career trajectory
November 2010 Planned RMA Course Features Include:
– Weekly assignments/Missions
– Weekly training videos
– Downloadable articles, pdfs, and quick-look guides
– Pre-and-Post RQ (Relationship Management Quotient) assessment
– Periodic diagnostics (e.g. Network mapping and audit)
Coaching Calls & Webinars
– Live Q&A group tele-coaching sessions with Keith
– Bi-Weekly Master Classes featuring renowned experts on presenting skills, social media, communication and interpersonal skills, leadership, and personal impact
– Weekly live-chat virtual office hours with RMA coaches
– Periodic group coaching calls
Community Support & Resources
– 5-7 person accountability groups with reporting and group page functionality
– Weekly Newsletter and exclusive content via the RMA internal blog
– Personalized profiles, forums, progress tracking functionality, and personalized email (and optional text) reminders
– RMA Library and swipe file collection: drag and drop networking, outreach and sales materials – checklists, reference guides, phone and email scripts, invites, dinner plans, pinging templates
What People Are Saying about RMA
“I just got a new job on Friday, largely as a result of the networking I’ve done with the help of RMA. After doing research on an employer via LinkedIn and my contacts, I connected with three people at the company. All three turned out to be on the hiring panel. I had the opportunity to express my interest in the position at a professional society meeting because I found out that one of the panelists is a regular attendee. By doing a little extra research, I was able to secure the connections I needed to land the job.”
JF, July 2010, RMA Pilot II Participant
“These 3 weeks, this online course, have had a significant impact on my work, my workflow and my focus. Looking ahead, I’m seeing this project unfold in a way I had no idea could happen – in such a short period of time. I’ve created a spiral notebook that will hold my journey through RMA. I print each lesson, and paste it in to the notebook. Then, I read the documents, and write anything that comes to mind. I’ve even started finding pictures and quotations from magazines or the web, those get pasted in as well…it’s becoming my “Passport to the future.” I’m planning to call in for today’s conference call. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” JW, July 2010, RMA Pilot II Participant
“When I started RMA, I loved my job but my boss just wasn’t in my corner. So for the last mission in Course 1, I invited other senior executives in my company to dinner
and introduced them to my family and community stakeholders. The dinner was spectacular, transforming my relationship with these influential execs at my job, and within
2 weeks, I was given a new boss – one that had been at my dinner and ‘has my back.'” ST, June 2010, RMA Pilot I Participant
Savings for You!
Enrollment in RMA is currently $2,000. Executives have paid as much as $10,000 for the in-person version of this course. This is a tax-deductible expense (professional training) AND may also be reimbursed by your company.
Achieve greater success with better relationships – enroll in Keith Ferrazzi’s Relationship Masters Academy today!