Use Your Natural Strengths and Authentic Personality to Succeed at Rainmaking YOUR Way!
Limited Time Offer at this no-brainer rate!
You can’t pass up this opportunity!
For only $47, you’ll get the Rainmaking Made Easy Success Kit comprised of audio material in ten lessons from the highly praised Seal the Deal course content. The folks who took this course with me paid $750 each for this same information!
So why the deep discount? Because I wanted to make it a no-brainer for anyone who wants to learn the secrets of growing your business, integrating networking marketing and sales for fast results, and getting clients you love so that you can focus on providing the service you provide best and doing the work you love to do.
How can you make a difference with your clients if you’re stressed out about how to get more clients?
Demystify rainmaking and learn the secrets to seal any deal! SEAL THE DEAL’s ten downloadable audio lessons/podcasts teach you how to grow your business and leverage your career.
For a limited time only, the full set of 10 podcast lessons are available in MP3 format — perfect for your ipod or other MP3 player, or to listen to at your PC, or you can burn it onto a CD so you can listen in your car — and you can profit from the lessons of award-winning, “GAMECHANGER,” master executive coach Suzi Pomerantz’s best-selling book, SEAL THE DEAL, wherever you are.
Ken Blanchard, best-selling author of The One-Minute Manager, on SEAL THE DEAL:
“SEAL THE DEAL is a cogent, coherent and comprehensive approach to business development. Don’t miss it!”
The Rainmaking Made Easy Audio Success Kit includes all ten SEAL THE DEAL sessions, including:
- Creating Your Modular 30-Second Commercial (Parts 1 and 2)
- Dealing with Resistance
- Preparing for Client Meetings
- The Sales Process
- Following-Up Strategies
- The Art of Proposal Writing
- Building Business While Billing Time Using Lessons-Learned Meetings
choice Magazine calls SEAL THE DEAL a
“…must-have tome for any entrepreneur”
The content on these mp3s is worth $750, but as a special offer, all ten audio sessions are offered at $47. You get all 10 sessions for a fraction of the cost! This is substantive content that was recorded live during the courses I taught and then edited so that you get all the meat and no fluff. Why would I offer it at such a low rate? Because I can and because I’m passionate about helping people get out of their own way so they can do the work they love…their best work! What is the highest and best use of you? I promise you it is not sweating over how you’re going to find clients! Originally I created the Seal the Deal course out of my commitment to stewardship of the profession of coaching. I created it for my colleagues, to give something of value to the coaching community. It was so well-received, that I turned the course content into a book that not only coaches, but attorneys and consultants are finding helpful. Go figure. But not everyone has time to read a 335 page book, so now you can get this Rainmaking Made Easy Success Kit and listen to these secrets and lessons while you are exercising, or driving, or multi-tasking. Better than a book on tape, for those of you who love those, this Success Kit gives you all the core, essential elements in a fraction of the time it would take you to listen to the whole book on tape.
You can’t lose! Save time and money and get your business launched faster, get your sales to the next level sooner, or create a quantum leap in your results with the Rainmaking Made Easy Success Kit for only $47. Tell all your friends!
Still not convinced that this information can make a difference for you? You can read below more than a dozen five-star reviews of the book and see what others have to say about the difference it is making in their business. The Rainmaking Made Easy Success Kit includes the same telecourse substance that is in the book.
More than a dozen 5-star reviews on Amazon.com! Read them here.
- Peer Resources Network (www.peer.ca) lists Seal the Deal as one of their Top Coaching Books.
- Choice Magazine (www.choice-online.com) reviewed Seal the Deal and calls it a “must have tome for any entrepreneur.”
- “Many great coaches and consultants have the dedication, education and experience needed to help others. They are just missing clients! Seal the Deal shows you how to solve this problem and helps you turn great talent into a great business. This is an important book!” — Marshall Goldsmith, America’s pre-eminent executive coach and author of 22 books on leadership, including What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- “Seal the Deal is a cogent, coherent and comprehensive approach to business development. Don’t miss it!” — Ken Blanchard, Co-author The One Minute Manager and Leading at a Higher Level
- “Seal the Deal, more than a traditional book, is a series of powerful coaching sessions dealing with a big breakdown that many excellent coaches and consultants face today: they don’t know how to sell their services to organizations. Suzi Pomerantz not only knows, she can also coach us so we can learn that critical ability.” — Julio Olalla, President, Newfield Network, Inc.
- “I’ve experienced the system personally and can say that the “Seal The Deal Formula” belongs in any professional’s chemistry kit.” — Mike Jay, Author of CPR for the Soul and CEO, B-Coach Systems
- “With Seal the Deal, Suzi Pomerantz masterfully guides new and experienced professionals alike to grow their business to the next level. Suzi reminds us that selling is not about being inauthentic, it’s about clear, honest communication and cultivating win-win relationships.” — Karlin Sloan, Author of Smarter, Faster, Better; Strategies for Effective, Enduring, and Fulfilled Leadership
- “Seal the Deal is packed with worksheets, templates, personal action plans and homework action steps — just what anyone who sells services or ideas needs to build or transform a successful business.” –Agnes Mura, MA MCC, Founder of PCMA and Author of Ten Themes and Variations for Postmodern Leaders and Their Coaches
- “Have you ever wanted to “eavesdrop” on a highly successful coach who is sharing words of wisdom? Well, in Seal the Deal, you get to do just that when you follow the conversations between Suzi Pomerantz and several of her coaching colleagues. I’ve known Suzi for many years and she has never failed to amaze me with her intelligence and skills as a coach. This time she graciously shares her knowledge, experience and best practices as she helps professional services providers to sidestep the pitfalls and mistakes most beginners (and even seasoned practitioners) make in networking, marketing and selling their services. There’s a wealth of information with strategies, tips, tools, powerful questions, checklists and even a 10 step plan to follow. It’s all just waiting for you to implement. Am I a Raving Fan of Suzi and Seal the Deal? Absolutely!” — Syl Leduc, MEd, MPEC, Certified Executive Coach and Leadership Development Strategist www.TurningPointLeaders.com
- “If there ever were an Oscar given for “Super Coach,” Suzi Pomerantz would be my nominee. Her book, Seal the Deal, is a masterful production and destined to become a classic for any executive or personal coach. Not only is the networking, marketing and sales content of the book superb, but also watching her coaching technique throughout the book adds incredible value to any coach practitioner. Two thumbs up on this one.” — Steve Gladis, PhD, Author of 11 books including Survival Writing for Business and The Journey of the Accidental Leader.
- “Over the years I’ve discovered that you can have the best products and services in the world, but if you don’t have a plan and tools for building your business with your key clients and referral systems, you will remain an unknown commodity. Seal the Deal demystifies networking, marketing and sales — and most of all will boost your confidence to go after the clients you really want to work with. Seal the Deal is destined to be a classic — it’s what everyone needs to build a successful business.” –Judith E. Glaser, CEO Benchmark Communications, Inc. and Author of two best selling business books – Creating We and The DNA of Leadership
- “In reading Suzi Pomerantz’ book I feel like I am participating in a Master Mind group or in one of her teleclasses — and I’m the center of attention. Everything that Suzi has to say about networking, marketing and sales relates directly to me and my life as a coach and consultant. I also learned quite a bit about how to get out of my own way — I wish I had her book 40 years ago when I first began consulting and coaching!” –William H. Bergquist, PhD, President of the Professional School of Psychology, Author of 42 books, including Executive Coaching: An Appreciative Approach.
- “Entrepreneurs looking for a way to differentiate themselves in an overcrowded marketplace have a new handbook, and it’s needed by the many service professionals who soon realize that substantial industry expertise and impressive talent are simply not enough. In Seal the Deal, Suzi Pomerantz takes talented entrepreneurs behind the business-building curtain and gives them a six-figure formula for success. By teaching the reader how to use marketing, sales and networking in strategic concert, and how to weave individual success strategies into a comprehensive, proven success formula, Seal the Deal empowers entrepreneurs with a logical and manageable system for substantial growth.” –Jennifer Kalita, Entrepreneurial Consultant to the National Association of Baby Boomer Women, Author of In Business & In Balance[tm].
- “I started my consulting/coaching company three years ago, after 20 years of quota-breaking sales and management for Fortune 100 companies like GE and McGraw-Hill. I have been in almost any sales situation that is possible and find myself awed by Seal the Deal. This book offers incredible real-life situations and the solutions we all need when we are selling our own services. Professionals of all kinds will greatly benefit by reading this book and applying the selling solutions. Seal the Deal will greatly increase your revenue through improved confidence. After reading it, I signed my first six-figure client!” — Nancy McCarthy, President of DC Rainmakers
- “If you are a professional services provider, here is an offer you can’t refuse. In her ten-step model for growing your business, Suzi Pomerantz shows you how to network, market and sell as a natural act — a game that you can play and win and have fun while you’re doing it. Reading this book is like having Suzi as your personal sales coach, while you follow her roadmap and dramatically expand your business in a systematic and sustainable way. Seal the Deal is the real deal!” — Don Arnoudse, Executive Coach and founder of The 2nd Half
- “Seal The Deal is a great resource for new and experienced coaches, consultants and others! I found the straightforward approach that Pomerantz used to share her considerable wisdom and experience to be very effective. It can reduce the learning curve for anyone that wants to make a difference and make money. I highly recommend that others read her book and buy one for someone else that would benefit from it as well.” –Beverley Alridge Wright, President, Wright Choice Group
- “In Seal the Deal, Suzi Pomerantz takes the intimidating world of networking, marketing and sales and teaches simple, real-world, road-tested steps for how to integrate these key elements of business development into an actionable, sure-fire business development plan. Networking made fun, marketing made simple, and sales demystified… Seal the Deal is a winner! If you’re looking to build a prosperous coaching practice while also making a difference in people’s lives, you have to get this book!” –Felice Wagner, Esq., CEO, Sugarcrest Development Group
- You probably receive many thank you letters, but I just want to say thank you for a clear and well structured book :”Seal the Deal”. While I am a consultant, I have been on Coach training, read many books on selling etc but the golden grail escaped me time and time again, until now! In fact I have done an in-depth study on the differences between selling products versus services, multilevel marketing and professional services. This book brought it all together! Thank you! — G.O.
- Your book in addition to the teleclass definitely took the mystery out of marketing for me – in a big way. It is so reassuring to find out that business development can be a systematic process. I now actually look forward to marketing myself and don’t dread it as I did before – thank you! — T.F.K.
- “Suzi’s book is a delight in that it’s practical, personal, adaptable, and makes marketing friendly and flexible. I have recommended it to my student Global Executive Coaches at Advantara Global Institute’s programme, and they have really enjoyed transforming their perceptions of marketing and sales by using it. As a coach and colleague, Suzi is generous and helpful both on a personal and a professional level, in my experience. I welcome further opportunities to collaborate with her and recommend her to others. First, I recommend you get the book and then call Suzi!” — Hannah S. Wilder, MA, PhD, MCC, MAC, CGEC www.Advantara.com
- Thank you for writing the book. I teach for the Hudson Institute and your book is just what budding coaches need. I, after a dozen years as an executive coach, also found a lot of value. Take good care, Sandy
- I am writing from Abuja, Nigeria. I would say; your book Seal the Deal brings solutions to my problems. I just got a job as a business development staff in an IT consulting firm, truly i’ve not done business development in my life before. But i believe i can learn to be excellent at it with your advice and support. Maybe I’m in a hurry to master the art because much is being expected of me at the moment. i’ve being given a 2-week period to read your book and then do a presentation on proposal development, sales and marketing. — Austin
- Seal the Deal: A Must Have! I strongly recommend, Seal the Deal, a book written by Suzi Pomerantz, an innovative leader for building your coaching business. Suzi’s book is practical, insightful, and right on target in helping all of us get on a plan to expand our coaching and consulting opportunities. Suzi, THANK YOU for taking the time to write your book. It’s great. —Eva
- — Now let’s talk about Seal The Deal! I’m on page 150 and still loving it. I have my 30-second commercial, and I just love ALL of your wisdom. Great tip sheet: Typical Objections and responses. To my surprise, the Telecourse Sessions are a terrific source of information. It is a very creative technique (possibly you invented it) of being part of a conversation that I truly feel is REAL. You really did a wonderful job of editing a composite of conversations you’ve had over the years to just one (trio) conversation. Without the Telecourse Sessions, you’re book would get a solid B+. With the Telecourse Sessions your book gets an A+ to INFINITY and beyond!!!!! — Bob
- Suzi: I love your book! It comes at a great time for me. I am in the middle of Alex Madossian’s teleseminar course. Your book shows me how I can use teleseminars to bring my writing to life. Also, I am always looking for new clients. You’ve given me some great ideas in your book. I’ve been using the worksheets, and they are very helpful. I wrote a review today, and will post it on www.CommonSenseGuy.com . Congratulations on a great book. All the best, Bud
- Suzi, I am loving the book, it’s terrific. Regards, Chuck
- Hi Suzi, I’m reading your book and enjoying it… great kudo’s to you. I will be requesting the worksheets from the website you mention in the book. Our agency is going through some strategic “leaps” and the whole networking, marketing and selling convergence is exactly what we are trying to figure out. Many thanks for your wisdom. — J.F.
- Suzi:I just finished reading your book last evening on my flight from California to Portland Maine. WOW! Well done. I am very impressed with the amount of usable information, the interesting format and all the excellent adjunctive information and Templates. I would love to talk to you more about it. Again congratulations. A magnificent book! — Sari