Duanna Pang-Dokland’s book launches today! She’s interviewed 11 coaches for her book, and I’m honored and delighted to have been one of the illustrious 11. She’s launching this book in conjunction with International Coaching Week. 30% of all Kindle and Paperback proceeds from Feb 6 to Feb 12 will go to the non-profit Coaching the Global Village. So buy your copy today because it will do good in the world!
Here’s a bit about the book from the Amazon listing:
Inspired and Prosperous is your access to the priceless secrets and usable real-world insights of the industry’s elite coaches who started their coaching businesses from scratch, thrive even amidst tough economic times, and collectively offer you 208 years of proven know-how and best practices.
Your Coaching Business Can Thrive In Any Economy
If you are…
• A life, business or executive coach who wants been-there insights into the grit of why and what you need to do to craft a prosperous coaching business that is sustainable
• A trained coach who is contemplating taking on credentialing and wondering if you really need it
• Passionate about uncovering marketing strategies that repeatedly work and those that don’t
• Determined to seek clarity amidst the coaching versus consulting controversy
…Inspired and Prosperous is the book for you.
Meet 11 accomplished coaches who have each been in business from 12 to 32 years as they share their raw, powerfully inspirational, tell-it-like-it-is mistakes and triumphs. Immerse in meaningful and at times unexpected conversations of how they made it through hard times, and receive their gift of “You can do it” encouragement.
Curious about who the coaches are?
• Laura Berman Fortgang has been on The Oprah Winfrey Show. She has also written five books, three of which were national bestsellers
• Ken Kesslin, Margie Heiler and Pat Williams travel to countries like Turkey, Singapore and Kenya to coach
• Pat Williams started and sold his own coach training school
• Donna Karlin coaches high-level politicians in America and Canada
• David Goldsmith was Thomas Leonard’s (founder of professional one-to-one coaching) coach
• Jay Perry came back from the brink of failure and was featured as one of Success magazine’s comeback entrepreneurs of the year
• Molly Gordon’s e-newsletter was one of the first to be published in the industry, and it continues to be a sought-after resource
• Lola White built a brand new retreat and training facility known as Goddess Cottage in actress Meryl Streep’s neighborhood
• Suzi Pomerantz was named a SupporTED Coaching Hero for coaching the world-changers in TED
• Lloyd Raines is on the founding faculty of Georgetown University’s executive coaching program — one of the first to be offered by a college